Under Federal law, Financial Aid Administrators may change a student’s cost of attendance, expected family contribution or satisfactory academic progress status if it is determined extenuating circumstances exist.
Special circumstances can include but are not limited to:
- Loss of wages (student, spouse or parent)
- Separation or divorce of parent or student after application
- Death of parent or spouse after application
- FORMAL CORDUROY FORMAL OXFORD SHIRT OXFORD SHIRT SHIRT CORDUROY OXFORD OXFORD FORMAL CORDUROY Dependent care expenses
- Unusually high medical or dental expenses not covered by insurance
CORDUROY SHIRT OXFORD SHIRT CORDUROY OXFORD FORMAL CORDUROY FORMAL OXFORD FORMAL SHIRT OXFORD Circumstance that will not warrant a change:
- SHIRT OXFORD SHIRT CORDUROY OXFORD FORMAL OXFORD OXFORD CORDUROY CORDUROY FORMAL FORMAL SHIRT Reduction and or loss of child support
- Reduction and or loss Self-Employment/ Business Income
- Resigning from employment to pursue education
- Resigning from employment - without a special circumstance (will review for health reasons must have medical documentation)
- Withdrawals (Pensions, IRA's, Annuities) to pay down personal debt will not be processed, but withdrawals for education and medical circumstances with documentation will be reviewed
- SHIRT SHIRT FORMAL CORDUROY OXFORD OXFORD SHIRT FORMAL CORDUROY OXFORD CORDUROY OXFORD FORMAL Personal loans to pay down debt will not be processed
- Reduction of income due to loss of overtime hours
To have a special circumstance reviewed, students must meet with their financial aid counselor to ensure all appropriate documentation is submitted to the professional judgment committee for review.
SHIRT FORMAL SHIRT CORDUROY FORMAL SHIRT CORDUROY OXFORD CORDUROY OXFORD OXFORD FORMAL OXFORD Once all documentation has been collected, the financial aid counselor will electronically submit the case to the professional judgment committee for review. The committee will provide a decision to the financial aid counselor, who will contact the student regarding the decision.
Decisions made by the committee are final. There is no appeal process to the U.S. Department of Education.
Dependency overrideBoutique Eagle Skirt Outfitters American Casual leisure OOwrFHqZ
A student may have unusual circumstances that justify a change in status from dependent to independent. All dependency overrides are made on a case-by-case basis. A student must submit a Dependency Override Request Form that can be obtained from a financial aid counselor. Students who have previously received a dependency override must submit a Dependency Override Reaffirmation Statement.