Under Federal law, Financial Aid Administrators may change a student’s cost of attendance, expected family contribution or satisfactory academic progress status if it is determined extenuating circumstances exist.
Special circumstances can include but are not limited to:
- Loss of wages (student, spouse or parent)
- Separation or divorce of parent or student after application
- Death of parent or spouse after application
- Sisters Boutique Boutique Shorts Shorts Sisters Knot Boutique Sisters Shorts Boutique Knot Knot Dependent care expenses
- Unusually high medical or dental expenses not covered by insurance
Knot Boutique Shorts Sisters Knot Boutique Boutique Shorts Knot Shorts Boutique Sisters Sisters Circumstance that will not warrant a change:
- Boutique Sisters Shorts Shorts Knot Boutique Knot Shorts Boutique Knot Boutique Sisters Sisters Reduction and or loss of child support
- Reduction and or loss Self-Employment/ Business Income
- Resigning from employment to pursue education
- Resigning from employment - without a special circumstance (will review for health reasons must have medical documentation)
- Withdrawals (Pensions, IRA's, Annuities) to pay down personal debt will not be processed, but withdrawals for education and medical circumstances with documentation will be reviewed
- Sisters Boutique Knot Sisters Sisters Shorts Boutique Knot Shorts Boutique Boutique Shorts Knot Personal loans to pay down debt will not be processed
- Reduction of income due to loss of overtime hours
To have a special circumstance reviewed, students must meet with their financial aid counselor to ensure all appropriate documentation is submitted to the professional judgment committee for review.
Boutique Sisters Sisters Knot Sisters Knot Boutique Boutique Shorts Boutique Shorts Knot Shorts Once all documentation has been collected, the financial aid counselor will electronically submit the case to the professional judgment committee for review. The committee will provide a decision to the financial aid counselor, who will contact the student regarding the decision.
Decisions made by the committee are final. There is no appeal process to the U.S. Department of Education.
Dependency overridewinter Wool J Boutique Crew Blazer FwBqPX
A student may have unusual circumstances that justify a change in status from dependent to independent. All dependency overrides are made on a case-by-case basis. A student must submit a Dependency Override Request Form that can be obtained from a financial aid counselor. Students who have previously received a dependency override must submit a Dependency Override Reaffirmation Statement.